Green Mix Protein 250g, is a unique blend of organic plant-based proteins due to its extraordinary and powerful combination. This mix contains: hemp, pea and rice protein, spirulina, chlorella, baobab and apple powder. It´s a mixture with a high concentration in proteins, iron and fiber.
Its main benefits can be summarized as:
- Helps increase and preserve muscle mass.
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue.
- Helps quick recovery after sports training.
- Contributes with red blood cells (hemoglobin) formation and oxygen delivery throughout the
- Boosts the immune system.
- Alkalizes the body in a balanced way.
Hemp protein benefits:
This protein is considered one of the best sources of plant-based protein due to its
innumerable good properties. It´s ideal for vegetarians, vegans and people who just want to
increase their protein intake in a healthy way. Contains the nine essential amino acids EAA
considered branched chained such as L-arginine, which constitutes between 20% and 30%.
These amino acids are involved in muscle building and GH (growth hormone) boosting when
combined with resistance training. In addition to these nine essential amino acids, it also
contains the mineral sulfur, amino acids such as methionine, cysteine, and arginine. It´s gluten
- It helps preserve and increase healthy muscle mass, therefore it´s highly recommended for athletes and bodybuilders of all ages.
- It’s a good source of essential fatty acids Omega 3, vitamins, antioxidants, vitamin E and minerals.
- It benefits the heart and kidneys, helps balance systolic blood pressure and reduce body fat production. Helps transport fatty acids delivering energy. Reduces cholesterol and helps absorb calcium.
- Hemp protein is rich in fiber that helps with optimal intestinal transit, B vitamins, and folic
acid, minerals such as iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus and zinc.
- It is very easily digested, being its bioavailability up to 90%.
- Supports the body detox processes, promotes hormonal balance, boosts the immune system,
improves skin, hair and nails.
- It´s also recommended when following low caloric diets, during menopause, with elderly
people, being ideal for those who want to increase their protein intake due to its high quality.
Benefits of Pea Protein
Pea protein is an ideal superfood ment for vegans, vegetarians, and for those who want to increase their protein intake in a healthy way. It helps increase muscle mass, being ideal for
athletes, bodybuilders and adults in general. It´s a high biological value protein obtained mainly from dried yellow and green peas.
- It helps build muscle, strengthen bones and is essential for the cell membrane construction. In addition, it helps build collagen that supports connective tissue such as bones, cartilage, skin and tendons.
- It supports the transportation of fatty acids and boosts energy.
- It helps reduce cholesterol, as well as improve calcium absorption.
- It is rich in iron (5 to 7.5 mg per serving), and when taken together with vitamin C, its absorption is greater.
Benefits of Rice protein
During the elaboration of our rice protein we use concentrated fractions of the whole rice
grain, in this way we obtain a product of the highest quality, with a smooth and fine texture.
- This protein is very high in Leucine and Glutamine, two essential amino acids for proper protein synthesis and optimum digestive health.
- It is suitable for people who have digestive problems, such as irritable bowel syndrome, poor intestinal absorption, gas, bloating, etc.
- In addition, the amino acid glutamine is recommended to treat irritable bowel syndrome. Helps regenerate the intestinal walls and improve its permeability. Maintains the integrity of the intestinal mucosa and strengthens the immune system.
Spirulina algae is a powerful superfood very rich in vitamins, minerals, chlorophyll, high quality proteins, essential fatty acids and antioxidants. Provides energy and vitality. It´s ideal for athletes and people who need an extra supply of micronutrients and proteins.
Benefits of Chlorella
Thanks to its enzymes and vitamins, it promotes digestion. It has chelating properties, the ability to detoxify the body and get rid of heavy metals such as mercury. It is also an excellent source of protein and B vitamins, ideal for vegetarians and vegans or anybody who needs it.
Benefits of Baobab
It´s very rich in alkalizing minerals such as calcium, magnesium and potassium. It is a quick source of energy as it contains B vitamins, vitamins A, C and E. It also has antioxidant properties.
Benefits of Apple powder
- Maintains the balance of the energy metabolism.
- Promotes the well-functioning of the nervous system.
- Reduces fatigue and tiredness.
- Protects cells against oxidative stress.