The liver is considered the great detoxifying organ of the body, however, when overworked although it´s a very resilient organ it reduces its capacity, consequently generates excess toxin load that slows down our metabolism generating acidity and weakening our immune system.
Our body ingests daily toxic substances that in turn must be flushed out of the body. These toxins are found in foods, drinks, drugs, plastics, suspended particles in the air we breathe and skin products, etc.
Therefore, the proper functioning of the liver’s detoxification systems is especially important to prevent numerous disorders.
In order to transform toxins stored in the fat molecules of the liver into waste products that can be properly eliminated, a very complex process is carried out that consists of several phases.
HepHatic Care performs an alkalizing multiphase detox that optimizes liver function and helps reduce acids and boost the immune system.
HepHatic Care´s formula contains nutrients that helps with liver detoxification phases, such as B vitamins, amino acids, among others, and aids helping breaking down proteins contributing to enzymatic function. It also contains medicinal plants and foods that boost the production and elimination of bile, such as radish, broccoli and artichoke.
Benefits of a liver detox:
- Increases energy and vitality.
- Improves digestion and bowel transit.
- Promotes bile production.
- Helps get rid of heavy metals and excess acidity.
- Neutralizes toxins and drug residues in the body.
- Optimizes hormonal function and promotes weight balance.
- Contributes to emotional and mental calmness.
Which symptoms tell us that we need a liver detox:
- Fatigue and tiredness.
- Bloating and abdominal pain.
- Poor digestion and/or constipation.
- Weakened immune system.
- A slightly acid pH of the body.
- Pale colored stools.
- Bad body odor and halitosis.
- Skin problems.
- Difficulty in losing weight. Irritability and mood swings.