Vegan kefir is fermented soy milk that is then freeze-dried to obtain the powder.
Vegan kefir 21g. restores a lasting balance in the microbiota. Protects against inflammation of the digestive system caused by an imbalance in the intestinal flora. Better assimilates minerals and vitamins.
Symbiotic fermentation naturally reproduces the transformation of food into assimilable nutrients that occurs in our intestines by a healthy intestinal microbiota. It contributes to a better absorption of nutrients and minerals, a production of vitamins, essential amino acids and neurotransmitters, and a regulation to have a healthy microbiota, modulation of the immune system, protection against the effects of additives and environmental pollutants.
It is a symbiotically fermented superfood that activates the properties of food, improving its bioavailability. Balances the intestinal microbiota and strengthens the immune system. It is a prebiotic, probiotic, post-biotic rich in enzymes and nutrients.
Combine it with your alkaline products:
- If you combine it with HepHatic Care you will improve your digestion, you will better assimilate food and you will reduce liver inflammation.
- If you combine it with Phlush it will help you regenerate the intestines while fighting constipation.
- If you combine it with Phour Salts, your intestinal microbiota will survive longer by keeping its pH balanced.
Benefits of Vegan Kefir 21g.:
- Regulates the diversity and balance of the intestinal microbiota.
- Protects against inflammation of the digestive system.
- Improves the assimilation of nutrients.
- Contributes to a better immune system.
Recipe with Vegan Kefir – Coconut yogurt
- 175g of fresh coconut meat
- 2 cups of coconut water
- 1 small spoon of lemon juice
- 2 grams of Super Fermented Vegan Kefir
Open the coconut and reserve the water. Remove the meat from the coconut with the help of a spoon and wash it. Put the coconut meat in a blender together with the coconut water and lemon juice and beat until you get a yogurt consistency. Pour the yogurt into a bowl and add the ferment and stir well. Cover with a cloth and let rest for at least 12 hours in a dark and dry place. Store in the fridge.
Read this article for more information.
Discover our Pack Libérate Plus! That includes Vegan Kefir! 😉